PM-Partners undertakes the preparation/compilation/presentation of complete client’s BID proposal documentation (Technical and Commercial Offer Folders) in accordance to BID Requirements and Specifications. These services include the following :
- Analyze BID Requirements and Technical Specifications.
- Develop tentative project Time Schedule, Critical Path (CPM) and PERT charts.
- Develop Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Schedule resources allocation
- Identify & analyze business opportunities
- Create project business plan and assess expected business
- Contribution to define BID Strategy
- Execute Crisis Pre assessment
- Perform Risk Assessment
- Check Commercial and Technical Feasibility of the project
- Monitor/Analyze BID competition
- Define Project Categorization
- Offers request / selection from suppliers , designers & Subcontractors
- Define Logistics Concept
- Develop Cost BID Calculation and cash flow
- Coordination with Client to define BID Offer Price
- Prepare of all required BID proposal documentation (productivity , resources allocation, graphs , cash flows , project management procedures, tools etc.)
- Preparation BID Eligibility , Technical & Commercial Envelopes
PM-Partners ensures the accurate estimation of construction costs. Our experienced Engineering staff can develop budgetary and detailed cost estimates. PM-Partners has successfully prepared cost estimates on projects ranging from thousands to hunderds of milions in support of planning, design, construction, renovation, operation and maintenance projects.
PM-Partners undertook the responsibility to prepare and deliver complete clinets BID proposal documentation in many international tenders where its clients succeeded and won stategic projects.